St Augustine’s Church joins on to the St Augustine Convent, which houses Leiria Museum.
This set of two buildings is classified as Property of Public Interest.
Built in 1577, the church has a Latin cross floor plan, a single nave, a Lunette vault and three interconnecting side chapels.
The altarpiece in the chancel was designed in the early twentieth century by architect Ernesto Korrodi.
> Rua Tenente Valadim
> GPS: 39°44’29.7″N | 8°48’10.4″W
> How to get there: https://bit.ly/2ZQXaDK